Wednesday 31 January 2007

Launching the Belgian UWC Network Blog

Welcome to the new blog of the Belgian UWC Network. The old static website had become too complex to efficiently maintain. It has thus been replaced by this more dynamic blog to keep up with the need to manage user-generated content (welcome web 2.0)! The aim of this channel remains the same as before ie.,' to provide a fast, efficient and reliable channel of communication between members of the Belgian UWC Network on the Internet.'
It is primarily dedicated to network members i.e. United World College graduates who have been selected by the Belgian National Committee or foreign UWC graduates currently living in Belgium, but anyone is of course welcome to leave comments. Enjoy and send feedback to webmaster AT uwc DOT be

4 comments:

The Belgian UWC Network Blog said...

Anyone can leave comments after each post. Simply click the 'comment' link at the bottom right of each post. Happy blogging ;-)

We are...... said...

Nice to see this blog! I am James Fong, an UWCer from LPCUWC, Hong Kong. Our group is making a book about our memories in UWC. See if your group is interested in contributing articles! For details, you can see www.uwcbook.blogspot.com or leave a message at uwcbook@gmail.com

Caroline Bawedin said...

Hi!

I'm a Belgian teenager and I wanted to know what's UWC...?! Is it a scholarship or a College? By the way,I'm really interested in studying in the U.S.

Please reply at carolinecooper@usa.com

Anonymous said...

The Loan Fund worked extensively with me to help me anticipate some of the issues that my business may face. Not many lenders would go to that length. They’ve been extremely supportive and a great resource.
Working with Mr Pedro helped me develop my business plan, ideas and brand before getting started, so I was prepared to open a successful business when I received my loan from Mr Pedro, a loan officer with a huge heart of honesty.
Contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 .